Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why they call me senti...

First things first, They very rightly call me "senti"!. For I dont see any other reason why I am writing another post regarding "Chak De India". Yeah, watched it for 2nd time today. Thats automatically proves..I have really liked the movie.

Nonetheless, here I am not going to talk about the movie all over again. There's just one particular scene...which I would like to mention/talk about.

Its the scene, where the reaction of SRK is shown...after the Indian womens team have won the world cup final match against Australia. In real life,almost all of us would have faced this..when we were part of a winning team. The moment, immediately after winning...that is something to cherish for your whole life...that moment when you actually dont know how to react...that moment..when you suddenly realize..yes! we have done it. One's emotion @ that particular are amalgamation of so many emotions. In the movie too...this particular part has been picturised simply superbly....There's tht little disbelief(That yes! we have finally won it!) in the eyes...tears automatically trickling down...getting a little week in the knee. I must say, for me that has to one of the best scenes I have ever seen !

Thats it! Bas yehi kehna tha. And yeah...They rightly call me senti!

No comments: