Friday, August 17, 2007

Another first...

The last 14-1 5 months have witnessed many firsts in my life. My first day @ office...my first salary...my first +ve response from a customer...my first year @ office...my first promotion...
And if all goes well...sunday(19th aug) morning at 00:52 a.m., there will be another first in my life-My first foreign travel...my first travel by plane!!

So, how am I feeling ? To be frank, havent actually got time to feel anything. Things have happened thick n fast. And once it was decided that yeah I'll be going...then it was all onto fixing appointments, getting the visa done, getting the tickets done...and all those logisctical things...Nonetheless, many of those associated with me are indeed happy. Namely my parents...some of my close frnds...

Have done some decent hard work for this trip...lets hope..its successful!

For the time being...bbye India!!

No comments: