Sunday, June 24, 2007

To start with...


Another stint @ blogging...
I have tried my hand at blogging...but somehow wasnt at a comfort level with this trend. May be I belong to that tribe which finds it much easier to share its heart n soul with their good 'ol diaries. Nonetheless, am giving it a 2nd try, lets see..

This being my first post, I dont know if I should be introducing myself...for I am still unaware of the said & un-said rules of blogging. Anyways, for the sake of it...lets do it.

Officially people call me Bindesh Pandey, unofficially it can be anything from BP to Bindu. Am currently employed with Newgen Software, Delhi...trying to sell their softwares. Have spent 13 months here. Prior to Newgen, had a two yr vacation @ IIIT-Allahabad; the result of tht vacation...I was bestowed with something called "Master of Business Administration". Basically from delhi itself, have spent almost whole of my life yr(baring a couple of years here n there). I used to be highly passionate about cricket...but of late, in this rat race, that passion has declined sharply. Another passion of mine was music...almost same story with this one as well; havent been able to keep track of the new albums hitting the market(would have loved to hear Gulzar reciting Amrita Pritams poetry, or Zikr by Ghulam Ali...but for my a little hectic schedule any ofcos my world famous laziness..).

To start with, I guess this should be good enough....

No comments: